Promise Vancouver is seeking a seasonal, full-time, youth staff member to join our team. You must be a young person (15-18 years of age), eager to learn and serve, a strong communicator, humble, and a team player. As a Day Camp Leader you will model strong character and work ethic to younger kids, build relationships with people from a wide variety of backgrounds, and make every effort to make Promise Summer Camps a success.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
- Assist in the development and implementation of summer programs and camps.
- Build meaningful relationships with kids and fellow staff.
- Leadership and oversight of children, with attention to community building and personal development through strong friendships.
- Direct and administer programs aimed at serving children/youth and their families.
- Participate as a member of the staff team in the care of the people and community.
- Participate in all staff meetings (morning devotions/prayer and end of day reflections).
This position reports to the Executive Director and Program Directors.
The following words and phrases describe our new team member:
- Loving (shows genuine compassion to all, a trait we believe is reflective of God’s heart).
- Humble (is teachable and open).
- Servant leader (willing to work hard and do any job).
- Relational (is sensitive to and values diversity).
- Role Model (develops healthy relationships and accountability).
- Empowering (wants to help others grow).
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Close date: May 7, 2021.